OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE
YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Contest Period: You Don’t Have to Snackrifice (the “Contest”) begins at 8 a.m. Pacific Time (“PST”) Thursday, June 23, 2016, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
2. Sponsor: Kathie’s Kitchen, 50 Devine Street, North Haven, CT 06473;
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry or vote. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws. No purchase of any SuperSeedz product is required.
4. How to Enter the Contest: To enter and receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing, Like the SuperSeedz Facebook page and post a picture of your biggest snackrifice on the related SuperSeedz post that goes live on Facebook on Thursday, June 23. You must have a public Facebook page to enter via Facebook. Commenting on or sharing the You Don’t Have to Snackrifice post on Facebook during the Contest Period constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules. If you do not have a Facebook profile, and you would like to create one for free, download the free Facebook app at either the Apple® App Store or the Google® Play store. Limit one (1) entry per user. All Entries must be completed, submitted and received on the Site by 11:59:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, June 29, 2016, to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or username. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online service provider will apply.
Normal phone/usage/subscription access charges imposed by your phone/device service provider may apply. Standard data and message rates may apply.
5. Determination of the Grand Prize Winner: On or about noon PST on Thursday, June 30, 2016, the image posted with the most likes will be selected as the winner. SuperSeedz will contact the winner via private message and then post the winner’s name on our Facebook page timeline.
6. Prize: One Grand Prize winner will receive a case of SuperSeedz to include the flavor combination of their choice.
7. General Rules: The Grand Prize winner will be notified by private message and comment on the initial You Don’t Have to Snackrifice post on the SuperSeedz Facebook newsfeed. The winner is required to respond within 48 hours of notification and confirmed via e-mail/mail or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined in accordance with these Official Rules. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost, not received or unavailable network connections or e-mail, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Photos in the Contest or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Contest and determine the Contest winner from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation.
8. Release: By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees that Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook and each of their parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, if applicable or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity. Each entrant hereby represents and warrants that he/she has read these Official Rules and is fully familiar with its contents.
9. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local, municipal and provincial laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut in the United States, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws.
10. Winners: For the name of the winner, available after noon PST on June 30, 2016, for a period of a year, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: You Don’t Have to Snackrifice Contest. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to SuperSeedz and not to Facebook.