Are SuperSeedz varieties non-GMO?
Each of the SuperSeedz varieties—Sea Salt, Somewhat Spicy, Cinnamon & Sugar, Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt, Pink Himalayan Salt, Vermont Maple Sugar & Sea Slat and In The Raw—has attained Non-GMO Project verification, a testament to our commitment to providing the highest quality products to our consumers. Achieving this verification status from the Non-GMO Project further validates our mission to craft safe, healthy and delicious snack options that appeal to every palate, from the most adventurous flavor-seekers to those who appreciate the simplicity of going In The Raw.
How are SuperSeedz prepared?
SuperSeedz are still artfully crafted the same way that founder, Kathie Pelliccio, made them years ago in her own kitchen. SuperSeedz have no shells and are dry roasted in small batches, using an artisanal pan-roasting technique that allows the seasoning to be baked into the seeds. Plus, our pumpkin seeds are lightly crunchy, never oil cooked and never “spray flavored.” That’s right. We put “good” in, so you can get “good” out.
Are SuperSeedz Gluten Free?
Yes. Pumpkin seeds are naturally gluten free and all of our delicious seasonings are also gluten free. And just be extra sure, we use third party labs to test to confirm there are no detectable levels of gluten present in any of our products. Enjoy!
Are SuperSeedz allergy-friendly?
In short, yes! SuperSeedz are Big 8 Allergy friendly. We understand safe snacks are hard to come by, so we make SuperSeedz with ingredients that are gluten-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, soy-free, dairy-free, shellfish-free, fish-free and egg-free.
Are SuperSeedz prepared in a nut free environment?
Yes they are. So feel free to snack on SuperSeedz with reckless abandon. SuperSeedz are also tested by a third party lab to ensure there isn’t any detectable levels nuts.
What ingredients make up the different SuperSeedz varieties?
At SuperSeedz, we obsess over every detail, every ingredient and every bit of happiness that gets baked into our seeds. That’s why you’ll find our ingredient list to be short, sweet and simple, with seasonings and words you can recognize, pronounce and feel good about.
Why are they called SuperSeedz?
The name says it all. SuperSeedz pack a nutritional punch unmatched by many other snack options on the market. SuperSeedz’ pumpkin seeds boast the following healthful benefits, so you’ll never feel like you’re making a snackrifice:
- Natural protein “powerhouse,” offering up to 9g of protein per ounce. Pumpkin seeds traditionally offer more plant-based protein than other nut sources, including peanuts, pistachios, almonds and chia seeds! They are a complete protein, meaning they contain the nine essential amino acids needed for a healthy and balanced diet. The complete proteins found in SuperSeedz can be processed entirely by the body, allowing you to get more out of your snack.
- Made from plant-based protein, so they’re vegan- and vegetarian-friendly
- Sufficient source of plant-based iron, which helps facilitate the growth of healthy cells that keep oxygen flowing and the body energized
- 1 ounce of SuperSeedz contain up to 15 percent of your recommended daily intake (RDI) of iron
- Good vegetarian source of zinc, an essential trace mineral your immune system relies on to stay strong
- 1 ounce of SuperSeedz contain up to 15 percent of your RDI of zinc
- They do not contain cholesterol or trans-fats and include heart-healthy electrolytes like magnesium and potassium.
Do you have plans to expand your portfolio of products outside of pumpkin seeds as a standalone snack or ingredient?
We’re out to change the world one taste bud at a time with our delicious and nutritious pumpkin seeds. For now, we’re perfecting the art of gourmet-crafted pumpkin seeds that you can enjoy as a standalone snack or as a complement to your favorite recipes, but may eventually look to sow our seeds in other aspects of better-for-you snacks.
Where can I find SuperSeedz?
You can buy them at SuperSeedz.com or at various retail stores around the country. SuperSeedz are available at health food and gourmet food retailers across the U.S., including Whole Foods, Vons/Safeway, Stop & Shop, Shoprite, Big Y and many others.
Where can I get more information?
www.superseedz.com or give us a call at
How do I place a wholesale order?
If you are are retailer or distributor, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
(203) 407-0546 x107 for more info on wholesale orders.
How long does it take for me to receive my order once it is placed?
Once the order is processed, you should receive your order within 5-7 business days. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days.
What payment methods are accepted?
Credit card. Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover.
Should I eat SuperSeedz if I have food allergies?
Always contact your doctor before consuming any product that may be conflict with any dietary restrictions, allergies or sensitivities.
Can I purchase the product online?
What is the return policy?
This isn't really a problem with SuperSeedz. In fact, after trying them, most people want more. In the very unusual event that a refund is required, our policy is that All sales are final; however, if you're nice and have a valid reason, we may consider a refund or replacement on a case-by-case basis.