Pumpkin Yogurt Parfait
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 2 (5.3) ounce containers of Lavva original dairy-free yogurt or dairy-free yogurt of choice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Superseedz Pumpkin Seeds (Cinnamon & Sugar or Maple Sugar and Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup granola
- Combine dairy free yogurt, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl.
- In a small bowl add Superseedz Pumpkin Seeds and the granola and mix together.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of the yogurt mixture into each parfait glass. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the Superseedz-granola mixture. Top each parfait glass with about 1/2 cup of the yogurt mixture and top it off with 2 tablespoons of the Superseedz granola mixture.