Caramelized Pear Parfaits
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 servings
4 medium pears, peeled and cored then sliced.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 (5.3) ounce containers of dairy-free vanilla yogurt or yogurt of choice
- 1 cup Coco Joe SuperSeedz Pumpkin Seeds, or flavor of your choice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 4 teaspoons dried crystallized ginger, diced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add avocado oil. Add honey and cinnamon, stir. Add pears and cook, stirring gently for approximately 10 minutes until pears are caramelized.
- In each parfait glass, place 2 tablespoons of SuperSeedz in the bottom. Add 1/3 cup of yogurt, then approximately 1/4 cup caramelized pears. Top each parfait with remaining yogurt, 1/4 cup pears, 2 tablespoons of SuperSeedz, sprinkle with 2 teaspoons dried cranberries and 1 teaspoon crystallized ginger.
- Serve immediately.